Arbortech Allsaw AS170 with extra FREE Blade Set
AS170 - A Professional's Tool - To save time and money. Work safer and cleaner with confidence.
As170 Allsaw, 1 set of General Purpose Blades, 1 set of Plunge Blades, Spare Drive Belt all in a Custom Holdall.
This offer also includes a set of Head Joint TCT Blades which are used for re-pointing. They have a cutting width of 7.2mm and a cutting depth of 75mm. These are a very popular Blade as the shorter length makes them easier to control when doing finer cuts.
Cuts Brick (up to 50mpa), Mortar, Fibre Cement, Fast Block, Concrete Block, Soft Stone - Sandstone, Limestone, Hard and Soft Wood, Chipboard, Plywood, Dirty Wood, Tree Roots - Soil and All, Plastic, Foam, Acrylic, Fibreglass and more..
Interchangable Blades to suit different applications.
Save time chiselling / chasing and cutting - cuts square to full depth of cut
• Cuts as fast as reciprocating saws and small angle grinders
• The unique blade position allows clear visibility of the material
• Able to cut square corners, requiring no over cutting
• Cuts directly into flush walls without stitch drilling
• Does not throw dust into the air, or kick back
• No dangerous gyroscopic effect like large disc cutters
• Cuts masonry materials dry, with significantly less breathable dust than disc cutters
• The only small, handheld saw able to cut to depths of 120mm (Plunge Blade) in masonry materials
• Supplied with general purpose & plunge blades
Dust Extraction Hood can be connected to to an Extraction Unit to keep dust to an absolute minimum.
See Top Tips section for how to get the most out of this tool.
Top Tips -
- When using this power tool do not place too much pressure on the tool, let the tool do the work.
- Keep the tool moving whilst making the cut - this helps to remove the spoil and stops the blades jamming in the cut.
- As the teeth are wider than the blade you can use the side of the teeth to help make the cut wider when pointing.
- Keep the Blade Teeth in tip top condition by regularly sharpening them with the Arbortech A16054 Diamond Blade mounted on a 4" or 4.5" Angle Grinder.
- Regularly check the tightness of the screws holding the blades. If they become loose the holes can become oval which will make the blades unusable!
- Only use the supplied 'Ian' (Hex) Key to tighten the blade screws as when the loop on the Key closes then screws are done up to the correct torque.
- Replace any damaged Blade Retaining screws with only genuine Arbortech replacements as they are specially machined to aid blade retention.
- Give the machine a good vacuum out after use in a dust environment to help reduce brush and belt wear.
- Keep the AS170 in its bag to help reduce the possibility of damage whilst in the van - the blades can be damaged if knocked and once bent they cannot be used. Replacements are from £60.