Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Contract The following contract terms and conditions (‘the terms’) should be read before placing an order for products (‘the goods’) listed in the catalogue as both you (‘the customer’) and Bryant Fixings Ltd trading as MAD ABOUT TOOLS (‘Bryant Fixings’) will be legally bound by these terms upon Bryant Fixings acceptance of the customers order. Despatch of all or part of the goods ordered represents the only legally binding contract between Bryant Fixings and the customer.
2. Pricing The total price payable by the customer is calculated from the prices listed on the Bryant Fixings website at the time of placing the order. VAT shall be added at the current rate applicable, plus any packaging, handling, delivery or insurance charges that may apply.
3. Payment Payment must be received in full for all goods ordered including any additional charges before the goods can be dispatched to the customer, unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance. There is an initial order value limit of £500 including VAT for payments made by credit card. If you wish to place an order in excess of this amount please complete the transaction and we will contact you for more details or to provide you with our bank details for a direct bank transfer to our account. The invoice address must match the registered address for the payment card. If this is not the case then we will contact you to take other payment details.
4. Delivery Proof of delivery (POD) by way of a signature is required upon delivery of the goods, whereupon title to the goods shall pass to the customer. The customer shall notify Bryant Fixings within 10 days if an order has not been received.
5. Stock Bryant Fixings endeavors to hold sufficient stock to fulfill all orders, however if Bryant Fixings has insufficient stock to complete an order it may at its discretion delay shipment, substitute similar goods or may part-ship. If Bryant Fixings is unable to supply any goods ordered, payment will only be taken for the goods dispatched.
6. Cancellation An order may be cancelled in writing; by post, fax or e-mail, at any time up to 14 days from receipt of goods. Proof of sending cancellation notification should be retained.
7. Damaged Goods If the goods received are damaged, deemed faulty or not as ordered the customer must advise Bryant Fixings within 3 days and return the goods within 21 days by a Bryant Fixings nominated carrier at Bryant Fixings cost. Bryant Fixings will replace or repair any defective or incorrectly delivered goods at Bryant Fixings cost, or refund the price paid in full within 30 days.
8. Liability Bryant Fixings shall not be liable for any loss of profits, inconvenience, consequential or indirect loss or damage or have any liability to pay compensation other than any refund outlined in Clause 7 and 9.
9. Returns Goods can be returned for any reason, providing Bryant Fixings is advised in writing; by post, fax or email, within 7 working days and the goods returned at the customer’s cost and received with the same packaging and condition as originally dispatched. Liability and risk for the goods in transit shall be the customer’s responsibility. A refund for the full price paid will then be issued within 30 days.
10. Insolvency Bryant Fixings reserves the right to refuse or suspend supply or terminate any credit agreement should debts not be paid when due or if proceedings are instigated against the customer alleging bankruptcy, insolvency or for any other reason.
11. Force Majeure Bryant Fixings shall not be liable for any delay or failure to supply goods or for any defect, damage or malfunction to the goods caused by circumstances beyond its control (this includes without limitation, strikes, fire and industrial disputes).
12. General Bryant Fixings cannot guarantee the accuracy of information, specifications, pricing, misprints, errors or omissions in any of its published material or any representations or misrepresentations made by company personnel or its agents.
13. Legal These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. If any part is deemed invalid or unenforceable the validity and enforceability of all other parts shall not be affected. These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
14. Company details MAD ABOUT TOOLS is a trading name of Bryant Fixings Ltd, Blatchford Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 5QR. Company number: 2526533. VAT registration: 550 5701 64